WELCOME TO THE AGE OF MR. SOFTIE…
Your male essence is getting destroyed by unhealthy diet, exercise, and lifestyle practices and environmental pollution! In front of our eyes, Homo sapiens, the baddest mammalian predator who has ever walked the earth, is turning into a flabby, floppy, weak, fatigued, estrogen-dominant poster boy for accelerated aging ¡Es muy mal noticias!
Brian “Liver King” Johnson, founder of Ancestral Supplements. Barbarian record holder (see below, wow!)
Coded into your DNA is a recipe for a lean, strong, smart, alpha male peaceful warrior. It’s time to reclaim your genetic birthright to peak physical and cognitive performance, starting right now:
It’s time to fight back!
Ancestral Supplements Male Optimization Formula with Organs (aka Brad Kearns’ MOFO) is a unique, whole food, nose-to-tail animal organ supplement designed to naturally boost testosterone, increase energy, and enhance the nutrient-density of your diet.
Boost Your Internal Testosterone Production Naturally
MOFO is a nutritional and hormone support supplement like no other—a custom formulation of nose-to-tail animal organs sourced from 100% grassfed cattle raised in the pure environs of New Zealand. The ingredients are freeze-dried and encapsulated without any of the typical fillers, flow agents, preservatives, or “other ingredients” that compromise purity just to save on manufacturing costs.
You’ll notice the bottle contains grassfed testicles, prostate, heart, and liver—a far cry from the synthetic vitamins, heat-processed extracts, and chemical impurities that comprise many vitamin supplements and testosterone boost products. The MOFO rationale is inspired by the ancestral tradition of “like supports like.” You see, for most of human history, our ancestors consumed the whole animal (nose-to-tail) with deep respect and great purpose. Ancient healers believed that eating specific animal organs would support the health of the corresponding human organ. This concept has been a fundamental tenet of Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 3,000 years. The ancient Aztecs honored the “like supports like” concept as well, calling it, Encuentro de nubes—cloud meets cloud. In our ancestral past, hunters spanning the globe treasured organs as the most prized bounty of the hunt. It was routine for a hunting band to feast upon warm, raw liver on the spot at the time of the kill! The great predators in the wild—lions, bears and tigers—also instinctively go for the liver immediately after their takedowns.
During the era of the Ancient Greek Olympic Games, athletes would consume sheep testicles to improve their performance. MOFO side note: Pre-eminent Ancient Greek Olympics scholar Dr. David Young argues persuasively that because the Olympics were so important to society (winners were among the richest citizens) and went on for nearly 600 years, ancient performances likely compared very favorably to those of modern athletes (adjusting for technological advantages like modern shoes and track surfaces.)
Ancient Romans favored testicle dishes for their aphrodisiac properties. While not the most common restaurant or butcher item, testicles remain a popular culinary treat around the world. You may have already unknowingly consumed testicles from a bull, bison, pig, or sheep in the form of “Rocky Mountain oysters”, “sweetbread”, or “lamb fries”; or in Latin countries as “huevos del toro.” You can find testicles served at the ballpark of the Colorado Rockies! Alas, many of the hormonal and nutrient benefits are diminished when you cook animal organs, which is why this raw, freeze-dried supplement is incredibly potent and nutrient-dense in comparison to dietary sources of the same agents.
Dr. Weston A. Price’s landmark research on isolated ancestral-living populations across the globe in the early 20th century revealed a tremendous emphasis on offal (organ meats.) Price believed these nose-to-tail habits were a key contributor to the robust health of ancestral populations. In traditional ethnic cuisine today, you can still see a deep appreciation for and creativity with organs, from the lengua (tongue) and tripe (stomach) offered at the neighborhood taqueria to cervelles d’agneau sautée (sautéed lamb brains) and many other gourmet French preparations. This ancestral wisdom has been strongly validated by science revealing that the unique micronutrient profiles contained in nutrient-dense organ foods can directly support optimal function of those organs in the body.
Unfortunately, like so many disconnects in modern life, we’ve egregiously abandoned the ways of our ancestors to our great detriment. We live in a fast food culture, enveloped by the powerful forces of industrialized “sick care” centered upon pharmaceutical intervention. The result: associations between diet and healing have been forgotten, or distorted with flawed and dated directives to avoid foods high in cholesterol and fat. Most people completely avoid animal organs; many of our brothers and sisters even avoid animal foods entirely!
Alas, even ancestral-inspired eaters can develop minor to major issues with cellular depletion and hormone dysfunction if they don’t frequently consume organ meats, collagen-rich bone broth, high omega-3 marine life, fermented foods like yogurt and sauerkraut, and abundant servings of colorful plant foods; or, are allowing too much sugar and industrial seed oils to leak into the picture.
The Ancestral Supplements Male Optimization Formula with Organs is an extremely potent product that will nourish your depleted cells like no other supplement you’ve ever taken, but we insist upon offering this exquisite formulation in the context of the aforementioned comprehensive plan to dial in all areas of your life that support hormone optimization. As you consider your purchase, please carefully review the list of 10 lifestyle objectives in the “Your Mission” section. Start cleaning up your act and making shit happen every day!
The Problem: Hectic Modern Life
Here are some of the ways that modern life is messing with your mojo. Todos no buenos rellenos!:
We are providing you with all the information and practical guidance you need to immediately start turning things around with improved nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle practices. When you commit to becoming a MOFO, you will soon rediscover the bounce in your step first thing in the morning, extra explosiveness in the gym, more endurance at the end of tough workouts, a healthy swagger for everything from pickup hoops to reaching your quarterly sales quota, improved emotional control, more kindness and patience, clear thinking under pressure, and yes—that raw chemical energy that makes intimacy one of the essential needs and pleasures of human life.
Ancestral Supplements’ Male Optimization Formula with Organs replenishes your body at the cellular level, giving you the energy you need to execute the following life transformation assignments. We respectfully request your commitment to both taking our potent formula to heal and thrive, and implementing a comprehensive approach–a freaking mission!–as follows:
YOUR MISSION, YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT!
- Sleep Is #1: Health, vitality, and peak performance all flow from getting adequate sleep. It starts with minimizing artificial light and digital stimulation after dark (UV-blocking eyewear, softer light sources) and dedicating the final hours for mellow socializing, reading, evening strolls, and soothing rituals (foam rolling, gratitude journal). In the morning, entrain your circadian rhythm by exposing yourself to direct sunlight, performing a deliberate movement/mobility routine, and taking a cold shower or even a chest freezer cold plunge!
- Clean Up Your Act: Ditch toxic foods, toxic substances, toxic relationships, and toxic energy in your life. Summon the courage to face life’s challenges and take action, instead of drift into familiar–but dysfunctional–routines and ruts. Wake the Mo F-up and start living by Deepak Chopra’s Four Daily Intentions (see below).
- Eat Ancestral Foods: Eat sustainably raised animals in a “nose-to-tail” strategy, complemented by nutritious whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. Establish a zero tolerance policy for refined grains, sugars, sweetened beverages, industrial seed oils, heavily processed crap, and inferior quality feedlot animals. Emphasize superfoods like grassfed liver and other organ meats, pastured eggs, oily cold water fish, and fresh local berries.
- Pound The MOFO!: Take six capsules per day for at least three months to fully replenish and rejuvenate your energy and help optimize male hormone function. This is honoring our ancestors by putting back in, what the modern world has left out. Guaranteed extra bounce in your step or your money back!
- Move Frequently: JFW—Just F—ing Walk—is the key to healthy fat metabolism and stable daily mood, appetite and energy levels. Take frequent walking/stretching/exercise breaks during the workday. Sprinkle formal movement practices (yoga, Pilates), calisthenics, and flexibility/mobility drills into daily life. Humans are meant to move!
- Hit It Hard!: Challenge your body with brief, intense strength training sessions and all-out sprints. Explosive efforts will prompt a spike of testosterone and human growth hormone in the bloodstream with tremendous adaptive, anti-aging benefits. A couple formal sessions a week lasting 10-30 minutes is plenty. Also include “micro-workouts” where you haul off a single set of deep squats in your office, or a set of pullups when you walk through the bathroom door. These really add up over time.
- Take Control: Overcome nonstop digital stimulation and distraction by focusing, prioritizing, and powering down with unwavering discipline. Implement pro-active daily rituals, such as morning exercise before you reach for a bloody screen and kick into shallow, reactive brain function. Daily exposure to cold makes you more resilient to all other forms of life stress.
- Protect Yourself: The toxic modern world brings challenges to health and testosterone in particular like never before, with pollution (noise, air, shitty customer service, etc.), EMF exposure, excess blue light, and environmental estrogens being highly problematic, but easy to protect against. Eliminate all plastics touching your food or drink; ditch soy, flax, and corn-based foods; and use all-natural skin and personal care products (castile soap, eco-friendly home cleaners). Keep your phone away from your brain (and encase in Otterbox) and wifi routers and devices away from your bedroom especially (we’re most vulnerable to EMF when sleeping.) Spend time with feet touching earth or water for grounding benefits.
- Rest Like A MOFO: Slow down and reclaim the lost art of down time. Try a midday outdoor stroll, a park bench meditation, or afternoon power nap. Rest and recover with the same focus and dedication as your ambitious workouts. Integrate more days off, easy aerobic sessions, foam rolling, breathing practices, and temperature therapy.
- Quit Being A Dick To Your Wife/Girlfriend: Real MOFO’s display emotional stability, kindness, and vulnerability. Relationship expert Dr. John Gray (Mars&Venus) says your primary biological drive is to protect your female from danger, but in the modern world her main threat is your own anger and emotional outbursts! Remain calm, cool, collected, and clear thinking amidst the daily stresses of life. “Don’t speak if you have a negative emotional charge,” commands Gray.
FREE 28-page eBOOK!
Download the fabulous free eBook, Becoming A Modern Day MOFO. This eBook details how you can implement each of the 10 assignments of the MOFO mission into your life right now! It’s a fantastic resource with tons of hyperlinks to products, books and further education. Yours for free, just for expressing interest in becoming a MOFO. Alas, there are two categories of people: those who set goals and have hopes and dreams; and those who take ACTION to make shit happen in life. We will help you gather the resources you need to succeed, and taking action every day is up to you.
It’s time to appreciate an evolved definition of Male Optimization extending beyond the dated macho ideals of physical superiority, conspicuous consumption, and female conquest. We have enough gurus on social media exhorting you to crush the competition and achieve superficial victories in the arenas of self-glorification and consumerism.
It might be valuable to take a deep breath, appreciate what you have instead of succumbing to the disease state of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), and live according to mind-body medicine expert Dr. Deepak Chopra’s Four Daily Intentions. Deepak reaffirms these every morning during a two-hour pre-dawn meditation (what a MOFO!)
Ancestral Supplements Product Quality
New Zealand’s unpolluted Southern Hemisphere location and temperate climate avail year-round green grass, giving cattle access to superior nutrition. Kiwi farmers treat cattle and land with the utmost respect, with uncanny expertise molded through generations of evolved farming practices. MOFO and the other nose-to-tail products offered by Ancestral Supplements are always from 100 percent grassfed, rigorously inspected animals who have been born and raised without the use of pesticides, hormones or antibiotics.
New Zealand livestock are closely monitored by a national biosecurity system that is second to none, and is a global exemplar. Strict government licensing, auditing and certification procedures mean that our genuine New Zealand freeze dried products can be used with complete confidence in their origin, safety and efficacy. Freeze-drying preserves the heat sensitive vitamins, minerals and co-factors of the raw materials, leaving the nutrients in the same balance as found in nature. In contrast, the majority of nutritional supplements products are produced with offensive high temperature processing methods and chemical additives.
Male Optimization Ingredient Details
Why Organ Supplements Offer The Most Potent, Bioavailable Nutritional Support
This one-of-a-kind formulation of testicle, prostate, heart, liver, and bone marrow is high in important vitamins, minerals and other key micronutrients, including:
- Proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors for “like supports like” organ support
- Collagen and glycosaminoglycans for skin and connective tissue support
- Pre-formed, highly bioavailable Vitamin A (aka retinol) for hormone optimization, immune support and cell repair
- Vitamin D, K & E—difficult to obtain from non-organ dietary sources
- Minerals: choline, chromium, copper, folate, hyaluronic acid, selenium, and zinc
- Vitamin B12 and the B-complex family
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) for mitochondrial energy boost and antioxidant protection
- Highly bioavailable heme iron (heme=from blood instead of plant sources)
- Stem cells to support renewal and vitality
- Growth factors like IGF-1, TGFßI, and CDGF
- Digestive enzymes such as amylase, protease, and lipase
When you examine the many nutritional supplements marketed to boost testosterone, you may see some of the aforementioned ingredients delivered in isolation, especially zinc, B12, vitamin D, and creatine. You may also see a variety of plant extracts touted to boost testosterone, including ginger, ginseng, yohimbe bark, fenugreek, tribulus, longjack and so many others. While a depleted human will likely benefit from taking a nutritional supplement that has been safely and sensibly formulated, it can be much more difficult to absorb and assimilate micronutrients that are delivered in isolation, or that have been materially altered from their original state by offensive high temperature processing methods.
Furthermore, as nose-to-tail carnivore diet advocate Dr. Paul Saladino says, obtaining nutrients from the plant kingdom generally requires more internal biological effort than obtaining nutrients from animals: “Animals are constructed in the same way as humans biochemically, with the same cellular respiration and detoxification processes. Nutrients from animal foods are vastly more bioavailable than nutrients from plants. For example, if we are trying to obtain omega-3s from plants, we have to convert alpha linolenic acid into the EPA, DPA, and DHA that we can use. If we are getting omega-3s from oily cold water fish, we can assimilate them directly. Heme iron is another example: it’s in perfect form from animals, but obtaining iron from plants is more difficult.” The insight is where the magic and the competitive edge exists with MOFO–truly a whole food dietary supplement–versus a nutritional supplement formulated in a laboratory,
MOFO: Recommended Usage And Results Expectations
Six capsules provide the equivalent of one ounce of fresh, raw bovine organs that you’d get from your local farmer or butcher. Male Optimization is a whole food dietary supplement that can be taken with or without food (since it technically is food). We suggest you take six capsules a day or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. We recommend a minimum 90-day commitment to fully replenish depleted cells and make a fair assessment of how effective the product is for you. If your initial use feels great with no detox reaction, you can double your daily dose to get additional support. You can consume your daily dose all at once, or in divided servings throughout the day.
The aforementioned beneficial effects are most pronounced in subjects with low-T and associated nutritional deficiencies. If you feel a bump in the first month of taking MOFO, it’s very likely that your body was desperate for nutritional replenishment. If you don’t experience a noticeable energy boost, you may need a longer loading period to fully replenish and experience that beautiful awakening of energy and vitality that our customers reward us with every day via truly touching email messages. If you consider yourself very fit, healthy, and well-nourished at the time of starting this product, your greatest benefit may be a leveling effect on the inevitable ups and downs in energy levels, libido and motivation that hard driving peak performers routinely experience from pushing the limits in training and in daily life.
Detox/adverse reactions: A small percentage of our customers report something of a detox reaction early into their supplement regimen. Often, they are sufferers of pre-existing autoimmune conditions. Detoxification reactions go by many different names including: healing reactions, healing crises, cleansing reactions or Herxheimer reactions. Symptoms include nausea, headache, lethargy, dizziness or assorted flu-like symptoms. While this can be disturbing, your adverse reaction is typically an indication that detoxification pathways in the body are back online: cells suddenly are poised to release an even greater than normal quantity of stored toxins, metabolic wastes, pathogens and unwanted material.
A detoxification reaction is more likely to occur when starting with the full suggested serving size of six capsules per day. If you suspect that you are sensitive to supplements and/or are dealing with an autoimmune condition, you may wish to start with just 1-2 capsules a day and increase by one capsule every couple of days. Over a few weeks, you can work into the full recommended serving size of six per day. If you any concerns along the lines of detoxification, or experience adverse reactions that you associate with taking the product, please email us and we will do everything we can to help.
Understanding The “Like Supports Like” Concept
The late Dr. Ron Schmid, a pioneer naturopathic doctor and researcher in the Weston A. Price realm, offers this message about like supports like: “Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs.”
The late Dr. Royal Lee, regarded as a forefather of nutritional-based healing and founder of the whole food nutritional supplement giant Standard Process Labs, believed that the degenerative processes of a specific organ/gland could be reversed by ingesting the corresponding raw materials specific to that organ/gland. You may be familiar with the common practice in functional medicine of dispensing extracts such as bovine adrenal to patients with deficient adrenals. Ancestral Supplements is honoring this protocol with their diverse product line, and also broadening the concept to integrate organ supplementation to support general health and cover more dietary nutritional bases.
Dr. Lee’s biographer Mark R. Anderson offers an enlightening interpretation of Lee’s philosophy, honoring the like supports like concept as well as the aforementioned discussion of isolated nutrients: “The Lee Principle of Nutrition states that a vitamin that appears in nature is never a single chemical, but rather it is a group of interdependent compounds that form a ‘nutrient complex’ so intricate that only a living cell can create it. And just as no single component of a watch keeps time, no single compound in a vitamin complex accounts for the vitamin’s nutritive effect in the body. Only through whole, unprocessed foods can the synergistic effect of a true vitamin be delivered.”
The late Dr. John F. Prudden was a pioneer in the use of bovine tracheal cartilage (BTC) to deliver unique and powerful effects on wound healing, immune conditions and other life threatening conditions that were considered resistant to conventional therapies. Dr. Prudden published a paper titled, “The Treatment of Human Cancer with Agents Prepared from Bovine Cartilage,” that detailed remarkable healing stories from 31 patients with advanced cancers (breast, ovary, cervical, uterine, prostate, colon, rectal, stomach, pancreas, and more) who were considered to be terminally ill and resistant to conventional therapy.
While mainstream medical thinking might take exception to the concepts shared by these experts operating outside the traditional paradigm, might we also observe that many pillars of mainstream diet and medical advice have turned out to be an unmitigated disaster? Today, Americans are the fattest population in the history of humanity, and our children have a lower life expectancy than their parents for the first time ever. In light of our current societal woes and epidemic disease patterns, returning to our ancient ancestral ways doesn’t seem like such a radical or controversial idea, does it? Indeed, the ancestral health movement has grown in only a decade from a grass roots effort, often disparaged by the mainstream health, diet, and medical establishment, into a legitimate force that is rapidly transforming modern culture and moving dietary norms in a healthier direction.
If you are skeptical about the rationale for consuming organs in supplement form, or have heard conventional wisdom recommending against organ consumption due to high fat content or what the fuck ever (just checking to see who’s still on the fence and still reading the page), congratulations for caring enough to be thoughtful about your supplement regimen and food choices! (yeah right…or how ’bout, “congratulations for kinda being a wuss.”) On your quest for optimal health, why not give the product a fair test and assess improvements in energy levels, recovery, libido, and being less of a bitchy boy to your girlfriend/wife? If you don’t notice any benefits, we will sadly give you a refund…provided you prove that you’ve been hitting the “Your Mission” lifestyle objectives hard, MOFO!
Organ Nutritional Research
- Cooking bull testicles
- Benefirts of organ meats and ancestral traditions
- Dr Axe benefits of organ meat
- Dr. Weston A Price bio
- Best food sources of vitamin A
- Synthetic glucosamine supplements have health risks
- Collagen supplement benefits double blind
- Collagen absorbed into bloodstream and skin
- Skin collagen density improved after supplementation
- Collagen helping knee arthritis
- Aromatization converting T into estrogen
- Mercola: Benefits of organ meats
- Discovery of testosterone through bovine testicle extracts
- CoQ10 overview and benefits
- 8 ways to boost T naturally
- You’re not the man your father was
- T declines with sleep deprivation
- Sleep and sex hormones
- A history of testosterone study, castration, hormone replacement
- “The He Hormone” – NY Times article
- Reverse Estrogen Dominance
- T declining 1% per year since the 1980s in US men
- T declining in Danish men
- T prescriptions doubling between 2010 and 2013
- Grip strength decline between 1985 and 2016
- Environmental influences in low T
- The mystery of declining testosterone
- Causes of Low T
- Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile
- How to increase T naturally
- Foods that decrease T
- Anti-aging powers of T
- Testosterone and human aggression
- Rapid effects of testosterone
- Scientific overview of testosterone
- Testosterone deficiency symptoms
- Prostate cancer statistics
- Vegetarians have low sperm count
- Dr. Shawn Baker on day-to-day fluctuations in T levels
- Excess alcohol causing aromatization
Brad describes the problem of declining male testosterone in hectic modern life and more details about the Male Optimization Formula with Organs and the overall MOFO Mission to transform your life and be the best MOFO you can be!