(Breather)“Observations are not defensive. Stating your goals is not defensive. Disagreeing is not defensive. Saying no is not giving love and compassion: you can say ‘no’ with love and compassion.”
This wonderful insight comes from Dave Rossi, and this breather show highlights how utilizing his 7 Habits (click here for my most recent interview show with Dave) will catapult you into a state of happiness and peace of mind, while also teaching you how to balance becoming less emotionally reactive with not being a total doormat.
There are seven habits put forth by Dave Rossi that help you live a life of happiness and grace. [01:47]
Compassion is not rolling over. [03:20]
It’s not events that make us upset or angry. It is our belief in them. [05:20]
Awareness is a lot more powerful than values. [07:06]
Powered by RedCircleDownload Episode MP3
Check out each of these companies because they are absolutely awesome or they wouldn’t occupy this revered space. Seriously, Brad won’t sell out to anyone if he doesn’t love the product. Ask anyone.
- Almost Heaven Sauna: Affordable at-home sauna kits for the ultimate relaxation and hormonal boost on demand
- Brad’s Macadamia Masterpiece: Mind-blowing, life-changing nut butter blend
- CAR.O.L bike: Cardiovascular optimized logic stationary bike for a highly effective eight-minute workout
- Male Optimization Formula with Organs (MOFO): Optimize testosterone naturally with 100% grassfed animal organ supplement
- Perfect Keto: The cleanest, purest, most potent ketone supplements and snacks
- LetsGetChecked: At-home medical testing with great prices, quick results, and no hassles
- Vuori Activewear: The most comfortable, functional, and fashionable gear, evoking the chill SoCal coastal lifestyle
This free podcast offering is a team effort from Brad, Daniel, Siena, Gail, TJ, Vuk, RedCircle, our awesome guests, and our incredibly cool advertising partners. We are now poised and proud to double dip by both soliciting a donation and having you listen to ads! If you wanna cough up a few bucks to salute the show, we really appreciate it and will use the funds wisely for continued excellence. Go big (whatever that means to you…) and we’ll send you a free jar of Brad’s Macadamia Masterpiece as a thank you! Email to alert us! Choose to donate now, later, or never. Either way, we thank you for choosing from the first two options…