B.Rad Whey Protein Superfuel
The World’s Most Fresh And Bio-Available Whey — Direct From Small Family Farms In Wisconsin
- Grass-fed whey protein isolate: The absolute highest quality, most bio-available protein for muscle performance and recovery. Also supports fat loss and boosts immune function
- Creatine: 100% pure creatine monohydrate – widely regarded as the most effective exercise performance supplement, it also delivers neuro-protective benefits to your brain
- Organic Madagascar vanilla bean: wholesome, smooth, and naturally sweet-the real deal
- Organic sugar cane: 100% natural, authentic, light and refreshing taste
Benefits of Protein and Creatine Supplementation
- Build and maintain lean muscle mass
- Improve gut health
- Protect brain neurons
- Boost immune function
- Speed recovery
- Stabilize appetite and satiety
Beware of cheap, inferior protein sources using commodity raw materials, offensive processing methods and artificial sweeteners. B.rad Superfuel is exceptionally high quality:
- Grass-fed: 100% sourced from cattle on small family farms in America’s dairyland of Wisconsin. Non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, and hormone-free (rBGH/rBST). Vastly superior nutrient profile to protein made from feedlot cattle.
- Farm fresh, food grade: Our whey is made in a single day by generational artisan cheesemakers. The product is so pure it’s rated “food grade” (instead of food supplement)
- Micro-filtered and cold processed: Bioavailability score of 104–best in the world. Many cheap proteins endure heat and high-pressure processing, which degrades micronutrients and immune-boosting co-factors, and reduces bioavailability.
- Purity: Regular independent inspections to ensure product integrity and freedom from toxins
- No added fillers, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners: Just pure organic cane sugar and Madagascar vanilla bean extract for a light, pleasant taste (and traces of sunflower lecithin to help bind the powder. That’s it!)
Whey protein and creatine are the two most research-validated performance and recovery supplements on the market.
Ranking Different Protein Supplements
There is significant disparity in protein supplement costs, quality, purity, and bioavailability. Grassfed whey protein isolate is widely recognized as the best protein for muscle growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass. Isolate has the best levels of all the essential amino acids, the highest purity (rated 90-95% pure), the highest rate of absorption, and the fastest rate of absorption (10 grams per hour, a huge boost to post-workout recovery.) Whey concentrate is less expensive (hence you’ll see many cheap “whey proteins”), less potent, and less pure (rated 70-85% pure, with milk fat and lactose left over.) Whey hydrolysate is purified and fast absorbing, but the additional heat-processing involved to predigest the proteins can reduce nutrient potency and the immune-supporting co-factors contained in whey isolate. Hydrolysate also tastes terrible and must be heavily sweetened, usually artificially.
The plant-based proteins (pea, soy, brown rice, hemp, quinoa, and others) are vastly inferior to whey (and the other animal-based protein supplements), as they have incomplete amino acid profiles, inferior digestibility due to their concentrated doses of natural plant anti-nutrients, and potential inflammatory effects generated by the heat and high-pressure processing methods necessary to extract protein from these plants. Dr. Paul Saladino, author of The Carnivore Code and widely regarded as a pioneer in the animal-based diet movement asserts that, “Animal protein is [generally] more than twice as bioavailable as plant protein.” Soy is the most popular and highest bioavailability-rated plant protein, but generally comes from GMO crop with toxic residues. When it comes to whole food protein sources, the most nutrient dense and bioavailable are eggs and grassfed beef, with poultry and fish also ranking highly.
Your best protein supplement option is clearly grassfed whey protein isolate that’s certified free from toxins, hormones, heavy metals, and artificial sweeteners. The highly bioavailable whey with the three grams of creatine boost per scoop gives you comprehensive performance, recovery and longevity benefits. B.rad Grassfed Whey Protein Isolate Superfuel gives you the most pure and potent whey available in the world, helps you navigate clear of inferior quality products, and keeps you consistent with your daily protein requirements and extra nutritional needs for recovery.
The ideal strategy is to take a scoop every day, and enjoy additional servings after challenging workouts in the gym or out on the trails. A few ideas:
- Stir a scoop into a glass of water (mixes easily)
- Mix in a shaker bottle and enjoy the pleasant, not too sweet flavor
- Prepare a blender with just ice, water, and the 1-2 scoops of superfuel for a delicious and frothy smoothie
- Add a scoop to assorted foods like yogurt, hot cereal, hot water, or even baking recipes
- Prepare a deluxe, nutrient-dense smoothie with booster ingredients like bone broth, frozen liver chunks
For even more smoothie recipes, I’ve prepared a list of my favorite smoothie recipes for you here. Enjoy!
A Note from Brad
I developed this product after an extensive search and sampling to discover the very best quality whey protein available anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a young athlete trying to grow bigger, an ageless wonder pursuing peak performance with passion throughout life, or an ordinary health enthusiast trying to optimize protein intake in order to maintain muscle mass and age gracefully, this product is for you.
While it may seem confusing to suggest consuming more protein calories in order to lose body fat, this strategy is highly effective. When you prioritize protein, you will consume less of the nutrient-deficient, hyper-palatable foods that can cause lifelong weight gain. You’ll feel strong, alert, and energetic, and of course extra protein calories will not contribute to fat storage. Looking and feeling your best is not about suffering through calorie restriction, nor exercising to excess. It’s about making sensible diet, exercise, sleep and lifestyle decisions. Listen to my fatty popcorn boy saga podcast for details how I lost 10 pounds of body fat in a few months to reach my “racing weight” decades after my pro career. Building a habit of a daily protein smoothie was a huge catalyst for my success. A scoop a day of whey superfuel will set the tone for peak performance, fast recovery, and sensible eating habits overall.